Shop

2023 Discovery Sauvignon Blanc Semillon SOLD OUT 2023 Discovery Sauvignon Blanc Semillon SOLD OUT

2023 Discovery Sauvignon Blanc Semillon SOLD OUT

Gooseberry | Guava | Mineral

$26.00

Margaret River Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon are captured to highlight their attractiveness in its youth.

Complex layered and blended white. Sauvignon offering lifted fragrances of gooseberry and lychee, with Semillon offering fig, white grapefruit and a mineral component. The portion of barrel fermentation introduces exotic spice and textural harmonization.


AWARDS

New Release


ALCOHOL

13.0% by Vol | 7.7 Standard Drinks

FOOD MATCHING

Grazing platters | seafood | let’s be honest – doesn’t need food

GROWING SEASON

A sensational growing season. A moderate spring and start to summer allowed for slow and consistent flavour development, followed by a warm and dry finish leading into Autumn. The wines are bold and flavoursome, boasting exceptional concentration and intensity.    

VARIETY

2 parts Sauvignon Blanc | 1 part Semillon

WINEMAKING

Fruit is harvested based on flavours and natural acidity. 15% of the blend is fermented in new French Oak barriques, with the remaining 85% fermented in seasoned French oak Puncheons. After fermentation the blend is aged on lees in oak with fortnightly battonage for 2 months.

CELLARING POTENTIAL

Up to 3 years

HARVESTED

8th March 2023


View all awards & Reviews